Inspirational Friday: 9/18

Another week has flown by, and a pick up from the daily routine of life, is needed.Today the quote and prayer will be to St. Joseph of Cupertino who's feast day is today.

1. Picture: The fruit of the Righteous is a tree of life! 



2: Quote:“Clearly, what God wants above all is our will which we received as a free gift from God in creation and possess as though our own. When a man trains himself to acts of virtue, it is with the help of grace from God from whom all good things come that he does this. The will is what man has as his unique possession.” -St. Joseph of Cupertino 

3: Prayer: This prayer is for help in Examinations, so if you have any exams test for work or school this prayer will help you:

Prayer to Joseph of Cupertino


O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
O Holy Ghost enlighten me
Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me. 


Ta, Ta for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts