Inspirational Friday: 1/8!

This is my first Inspirational Friday of the New Year! 

1. Picture: You pay God a compliment by asking great things of Him. --St. Teresa of Avila



2. The Quote: "Let us all resign ourselves into His hands, and pray that in all things He may guide us to do His Holy Will ... When thoughts of this or that come I turn to Him and say: "Only what you will, my God. Use me as You will."
--Blessed Mary MacKillop



3. The Prayer:

Prayer for Strength to Forgive


Faultless Lord, enduring death for me,
You have consummated the debt of my sins:
Your sacrifice of forgiveness was absolute!
Grant me the strength to also forgive others,
To excuse their transgressions against me.
So I may truly reflect this spiritual fruit,
Obliterate any persistent feelings of malice.
Let each trespass end as a closing chapter,
My continuing on the road of righteousness.
Forgive my sins as I aspire to forgive others.
You are truly archetypical of forgiveness.
You are a most forgiving Lord!


Ta, Ta for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts