All Saints' Day Prayer!

Imitation is the Highest form of Flattery.

If you want to be an artist you begin by learning the techniques of famous artists. If you want to be a writer, you start first by studying the writings of well-known authors. The imitation of masters goes for almost any trade or talent that you might want to learn. But, who is the expert we can follow to teach us how to be good Catholics? To be good neighbors? To help us use our talents according to God's will? To show us that even sinners, if they repent, can reach Heaven? These "experts" are the saints. 

 "Follow the saints, because those who follow them will become saints."  Saint Clement I. 




We can all learn from the courage of the Martyrs, the writings of the Doctors of the Church, the saints' virtues and strength to follow God's will even though many adversities hindered them. However, these difficulties and trials were the fire God used to forge the saints into Gold. 

All Saints' Day Prayer! 

Dear God, thank you for the example of the Saints.
I desire to join in their company, worshiping you forever in Heaven.
Please help me follow their footsteps, and yours, Jesus Christ.
Please help me to conform myself to Your image, seeking Your will in all things, as the Saints did.
Please help me to devote myself, and all that I do, to Your glory, and to the service of my neighbors.
Amen.

Find the Original Here: http://www.praymorenovenas.com/prayer-saints-day/#ixzz4xBfD06Gk



Happy All Saints' Day!



Ta, Ta for now! 


Comments

Popular Posts