Inspirational Friday 11/27

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and It was wonderful, but today is Friday to be more specific Black Friday, but we could still use some inspiration.

1. The Picture: God's Got the Whole World in His Hands!









2. The Quote: “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.”
Jeremiah 17:7-8


3. The Prayer: 

Prayer for God's Blessing on Us


O Lord, into Your hands and into the hands of Your holy angels, this day I entrust my soul, my relatives, my benefactors, my friends and enemies, and all Your Catholic people. O Lord, by the merits and prayers of the Blessed Virgin Mary and of all Your saints, keep us today from all evil and unruly desires, from all sins and temptations of the devil, from a sudden and unprovided death, and from the pains of hell. Enlighten my heart with the grace of Your Holy Spirit. Grant that I may ever be obedient to Your commandments. Let me never be separated from You, O God, who live and reign with God the Father and the same Holy Spirit forever. Amen. (Prayer by St. Edmund)




Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts