Wednesday's Quotes: Divine Mercy Sunday!

Last Sunday, we celebrated one of the greatest feasts of our time, the feast of Divine Mercy! To celebrate Divine Mercy we went to Eucharistic exposition and prayed I mean sang along the Chaplet. 


Where, if not in the Divine Mercy, can the world find refuge and the light of hope? -St. John Paul II  




I am Love and Mercy Itself! -Jesus to St. Faustina




Look into My Heart and see there thr LOVE and MERCY which I have for humankind, and especially for sinners. -Jesus to St. Faustina



 How beautiful is this gaze of Jesus- how much tenderness is there! -Pope Francis


Also, I saw this picture on Facebook, Anna Nuzzo posted it with the caption: "Mini St. Faustinas holding mini Divine Mercy images! How precious!" And truly it is so precious! 



Ta, Ta for Now!


Comments

Popular Posts