Prayer to St. Jude!

St. Jude also known as the forgotten saint because of his name bearing resemblance to the traitor, Judas, was an Apostle to Jesus! He is the patron saint of the impossible, he is a powerful intercessor. On the shrine of St. Jude there are many testimonials of answered prayers such as to view more go to JudeShrine.com


I have for years been suffering with a bad back problem. When I would awake in the morning, my back would hurt so bad that I had to take 1,000 milligrams of Tylenol. That is the only way it would go away. Three days into the last Novena the pain stopped. I am writing a public "Thank You" to St. Jude and Almighty God.
H.M.V.

or 
The letter reads: I believe that my prayers were answered during the Autumn Novena. I mailed a petition for my fathers illness. Last year, my father underwent his 2nd surgery to battle Melanoma which had spread to his lymph nodes. The surgery was to last three or four hours, but after 45 minutes the surgeon came out and explained that it had spread too far and was spreading rapidly. He told us that he has approximately 6 months to live. In November, my father had started intense chemo treatment in the hospital for 4 days a week every three weeks. It made him so sick and weak. We found out on February 28, 200, my father is now in remission. We know that the fight is not over, but know through our constant prayer and belief in the power of St. Jude, we are hoping to conquer this awful disease.

Signed, L.D


St. Jude, Patron Saint of Lost Causes, Pray for Us!





Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.- Jude 1:2 



The Novena to Saint Jude


St. Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, you are forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases, of things despaired of. Pray for us who am so miserable, make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you to bring visible and speedy help where we almost despair of help. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and succor of heaven in all our necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly - (here make your request) and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout all eternity.

We promise you, Blessed JUDE, to be ever mindful of this great favor and we will never cease to honor you as our special and powerful patron and to encourage devotion to you. Amen

St. Jude, Pray for Us
and for all who honor and invoke thy aid.

Ta, Ta for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts