How to "Expedite" your prayers!

Are you looking to get a speedy response to your prayers? There is a powerful saint who can do this. His name is Saint Expeditus and living up to his name, he expedites your prayers. 

Although there is a discussion on if he is a real saint or not, his name does appear in the Roman Martyrology and his feast day celebrated on April 19. He was a Roman Centurian who died a martyr in Armenia on April 19, 303, for converting to Catholicism. Legend has it that on the day he was to convert, the devil appeared to him in the form of a raven screeching "cras, cras," which means tomorrow. The Devil wanted him to procrastinate and put off becoming a Catholic. But, Expeditus stomped on the raven's head and shouted "hodie, hodie," which means "today, today." Expeditus did not put off becoming a Christian, even if it meant torture and death. Whether the legend is true or not, the moral of the story serves as a reminder for us to always do today what God is asking of us, rather than tomorrow. 


Saint Expedite is the patron saint of procrastination and speedy cases. 

To implore his quick response: 

1. Cleary express your needs precisely. 
2. If your prayer is answered, promise to spread his devotion or offer a special offering. 


Prayer to St. Expeditus for Quick Help

Saint Expedite, you lay in rest.
I come to you and ask that this wish be granted.

____________ (Clearly express what you want, and ask him to 
find a way to get it to you.) 

Expedite now what I ask of you.
Expedite now what I want of you, this very second.
Don't waste another day.
Grant me what I ask for.
I know your power, I know you because of your work.
I know you can help me.
Do this for me and I will spread your name with love and honor
so that it will be invoked again and again.
Expedite this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness.
Glory to you, Saint Expedite!


Ta, Ta for Now!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can read articles about spirituality for free here:

    1. www.anakindigo.id
    2. www.praktural.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts