An Advent of Inspiration: Day 3!

Today is the Third Day of Advent and the beginning of December is just around the corner. I feel like December was just like yesterday, this year has gone by so quickly. There were many ups and downs like any another year, but 2016 was special because it changed many people's lives drastically. As the year is coming to close, let us remember to cherish every moment of life God has given to us and may we always remember the gift of being alive. Today is also Giving Tuesday, so please give whatever you can to the charity of your choice, "for it is in giving that we receive" -St. Francis! 




Day 3: A Shoot shall sprout from the stump of Jesse, and from his roots a bud shall blossom. -Isaiah 11:1




Third Day of Advent Prayer


God of forgiveness,
I turn to you in my great weakness
and beg for your help.
Let me feel the joy growing in my heart
as I anticipate your coming.

I hear the message of the prophets of old and know that the Messiah will bring new life and new ways of living.

From the humbleness of my life,
help me to grow and bloom
and hear the words
that will change the world.
Amen.


Ta, Ta for now! 

Comments

Popular Posts