Inspirational Friday: 10/2

Since Saint Therese's feast day was yesterday, this post will all about saint Therese, saint Therese is one of my favorite saints, she is also my confirmation name.Also, she is the first doll for Dolls From Heaven, Dolls from Heaven is a saint doll company, so the first doll is Saint Therese, she comes with her Carmelite habit and a book for children based on a Story of a Soul by Therese. Dolls from Heaven's mission is to Inspire Children to be Saints, through the lives of the Saints. For More Information go to: dollsfromheaven.com

1. The Picture: My Mission is to Make God Loved. -St. Therese 



2: The Quote: “The splendor of the rose and the whiteness of the lily
do not rob the little violet of it’s scent nor the daisy of its simple charm.
If every tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its loveliness.” 
― Thérèse de Lisieux

3: The Prayer: 

Prayer to Saint Therese


O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, 
Please pick a rose for me
From the heavenly gardens
And send it to me
As a message of love.

O little flower of Jesus,
Ask God today to grant the favors
I now place with confidence
In your hands.

(Mention your specific requests)

St. Therese,
help me to always believe,
As you did,
In God's great love for me,
So that I might imitate your
"Little Way" each day. Amen



Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts