Inspirational Friday: 10/23

Another, week and fall is almost over and winter is coming, and a bit of an inspirational pick up is desperately needed. 

1.O Sacred Heart of Jesus, fountain of eternal life, Your Heart is a glowing furnace of Love. You are my refuge and my sanctuary. - St. Gertrude the Great





2. The Quote:'Your soul needs a brief winter. The winter purifies the air and the earth of foul vapors; it even invigorates the human body. If it strips the trees of their leaves, it is only to the end that they take deeper roots. The spring comes afterwards, and clothes them again with verdure and blossoms.'

St. Paul of the Cross

3. The Prayer: 

Blood of Christ, inebriate me! 

Blood of Christ, inebriate me! 
Inebriate me with Your Love, 
that I may be absorbed in Your interests and Your Will. 
Absorbed so as to be unmindful of my ills and petty cares. 
Unmindful of weariness and pain, 
heartache, and disappointment. 
Heedless of the lash of cruel words, 
and patient under wrongs.

Amen.

Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts