Inspirational Friday 10/30!

This Inspirational Friday will be on two saints who had their feast day recently, St. Jude whose feast day was on Wednesday, also my grandfather's birthday, Saint Alphonsus Rodriguez, whose feast day is today.

1. The Picture: Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.- Jude 1:2 




2. The Quote:
With those who are perfect and walk with simplicity, there is nothing small and contemptible, if it be a thing that pleases God; for the pleasure of God is the object at which alone they aim, and which is the reason, the measure, and the reward of all their occupations, actions, and plans; and so, in whatever they find this, it is for them a great and important thing.

-- Saint Alphonsus Rodriguez

3.The Prayer: 

Prayer to Saint Jude


St. Jude, glorious apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master to His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases, of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly  (make your request)  and that I may praise God with you and all the elect throughout all eternity.

I promise you, 0 blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor. I will honor you as my special and powerful patron and encourage devotion to you.

St. Jude, pray for us and for all who honor and invoke your aid. AMEN





Ta, Ta for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts