The Gift of Advent Calendar: Day 18!

There are only five more days til Christmas, time is flying so let us take the time to slow it down. Let us cherish each moment of the Christmas season while we can; every song, wreath, candle, light, tree, and memory that Christmas brings us, let us hold them dear to my heart.  


Day 18: "Herod inquired of them where the Christ was to be born....They told him "In Bethlehem of Judea." -Matthew 2:4-6



The Eighteenth Day of Advent  








Oh, Jesus who descended from Jesse, 
you are a sign of God's love. 
I feel hopeful and expectant, 
filled with a rebirth of joy and love.

I depend you so much. 
You are a rock for my belief 
and a sign of God's love.

Fill me with your praise! 
I want to sing your glory, 
filled with joy 
for the message of hope you send.

I don't always understand 
when you are acting on my behalf. 
Thank you for the message of hope you send me. 
Give me true faith and love 
as I celebrate the mystery 
of how you came to be with us.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel 
Shall come to thee, O Israel!
Amen.



Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts