The Gift of Advent Calendar: Day 7!

Today I will be posting a photo shoot of several of my Christmas Ornaments. Enjoy! 

Day 7: "The Mountain of the house of the Lord....all the nations shall flock to it, and many people shall come." -Isaiah 2:2-3




The Seventh Day of Advent Prayer


God of us all, 
Thank you for the gift of Mary in my life. 
I rely on her to intercede for me with her son, 
and to guide me, especially in my family.

Help me to learn the grace of humility, 
and give me the courage to say "yes" to you 
without always knowing where it will lead.

Release me from the fears that grip me, 
the pride and stubbornness 
that keep me from you and others.

Let me turn to Mary, so human, 
for an example of how I might live my own life 
more freely, more loving and more aware of you.
Amen.









Ta, Ta for now!

Comments

Popular Posts