Advent Calendar: Day 10

Today is the Tenth day of Advent, only fifteen more days till Christmas, today is also the feast of the Immaculate Conception. Also, I will be posting pictures of Our tree tomorrow. 


Day 10: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor." -Luke 4:18 



The Tenth Day of Advent

Almighty God, 
I hear it over and over: you are coming to me.

I feel my heart stir in anticipation, 
and I sense that you are inviting me 
to enter more deeply 
into the mystery of your birth.
Help me to feel renewed patience settle in my heart, 
and to lift my face in joy.
I have been like a lost lamb, 
but I hear your voice calling me 
and I feel how deeply you want me to return. 
Somehow I know that you rejoice in my desire to find you.

Help me not to be afraid to say out loud, to believe: 
Here is God, coming into my life.

Amen.

Ta,Ta for Now!


Comments

Popular Posts