Advent Calendar: Day 15

Today is Pink Sunday, Every year on the third Sunday of Advent the Priest wears pink and lights the pink candle. And Every year the priest at my church says "I'm not wearing pink, its rose."


Day 15: "Joseph went up from Nazareth to Bethlehem to be enrolled with Mary who was with Child." -Luke 2: 4-5    




The Third Sunday of Advent

I lift my heart up to you, Lord, 
to thank you for the blessings 
you shower on me each day.

You are the 'joy of my soul.' 
I know that in your great love, 
I am held and protected by you.

I pray and listen to the good news you send; 
I ask and feel the healing. 
I am freed by you 
from the things in this world 
that let me hide from you.

I rejoice, I rejoice, down to my soul. 
Help me to prepare my heart 
to be open and able to receive your immense love.
Amen.

The Third Candle is lit! 






Ta, Ta for now!

Comments

Popular Posts