Advent Calendar: Day 13

This is the thirteenth day of Advent, on Friday the eleventh, the connection between them.....is beacuse ok I have no idea, but that means we only have fourteen more days til Christmas.

Day 13:  "Do not be afraid, Mary, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name Him Jesus." -Luke 1:30-31



The Thirteenth day of Advent 


Jesus,
in the darkness of these Advent nights 
let me be guided by the light of your word. 
Give me the humility to be led by you 
and the wisdom to learn from you.

I feel your light in my life
and in the world.
I am grateful for the Savior who awaits us, 
and eagerly await the time of rejoicing. 
Let me look forward in hope 
and turn to you with great trust, 
knowing you will guide my steps 
along the unknown path of this day.

Amen.

Ta, Ta for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts