Advent Calendar: Day 22

Only Five more days till Christmas, Ahhh, today is the last candle that will be lit! 

Day 24: "I proclaim to you good news of Great joy that will be for all the people." -Luke 2:10



The Fourth Sunday of Advent



Oh, Adonai, dearest Lord, 
Compassionate God of justice, 
so many areas of my life seem imprisoned 
but you promise me real freedom 
and peace in my life.

Renew my spirit and free my soul. 
Please, open my heart 
which you have bathed in the longing of Advent.

I am awe-struck as your glory fills the earth 
and I want to follow you in caring for others. 
Grant me the grace to see 
how you shine your light on the poor 
who have such a special place in your heart.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel 
Shall come to thee, O Israel!
Amen.

The fourth Candle is lit: 




Ta, Ta for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts