Advent Calendar: Day 17

There are only 10 days till Christmas! It is coming so soon, I can hardly wait

Day 17: "Where is the newborn king of the Jews? We saw His star at its rising and have come to do Him homage."-Matthew 2:2 




Seventeenth Day of Advent 

Oh, Adonai, dearest Lord, 
Compassionate God of justice, 
so many areas of my life seem imprisoned 
but you promise me real freedom 
and peace in my life.

Renew my spirit and free my soul. 
Please, open my heart which you have bathed in the longing of Advent.

I am awe-struck as your glory fills the earth and I want to follow you in caring for other.

Grant me the grace to see how you shine your light on the poor who have such a special place in your heart.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel 
Shall come to thee, O Israel!
Amen.


Ta, Ta for Now! 



Comments

Popular Posts