Advent Calendar: Day 8

The Second week of Advent, only nineteen more days till Christmas, the second candle will be lit today, Hooray!

Day 8: "After me comes he who is mightier than I.....He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit." -Mark 1:7-8



Second Sunday of Advent Prayer

Dear Lord,
Through the darkness, I look for your wisdom.
I want my heart to be open to you.
But sometimes in these days, it seems that 
so many things come between us.

Help me to be awake and aware 
of the radiance you bring to my life.
Help me to be grateful each day
for the blessings of family and friends.
Let me be a peacemaker 
in my own life, and in the world. 
Let me pray especially for this difficult world
and those who are so in need of an end to violence.
My heart begs for this as my Advent prayer today.
Amen.

The Second Candle of Advent is lit.






Ta, Ta for now!

Comments

Popular Posts