Advent Calendar: Day 6

This is the Sixth Day of Advent, and it's also the time for an Inspirational Friday so I will be adding a quote for Advent as well. 


1. The Picture: Day 6: Every Valley Shall Be Lifted Up, Every Mountain and Hill Made Low; -Isaiah 40:4 


The Quote: "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Emmanuel. - Isaiah 7:14


The Prayer:

Sixth Day of Advent prayer


Jesus, protector, 
I long for your coming. 
The promise of new light is there 
if only I can believe.

Protect me from dangers 
and lead me through the gloom and darkness 
to the joy I so long to find in you.

Lift me from my lowly sins 
and give me the promise of salvation 
with no more shame, 
only the light and saving grace of your love.

Let the ancient dream be fulfilled in you 
and peace come to this life and world.
Amen

Ta, Ta  for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts