Advent Calendar: Day 11

Today is the eleventh day of Advent, we are almost going to light the third candle, the Pink one!  

Day 11: "And behold, Elizabeth, your relative, has also conceived a son in her old age, for nothing will be impossible for god. -Luke 1: 36-37


Eleventh Day of Advent 


Jesus,  I can see your special love 
of those who are so often invisible in this world. 
You sent your mother to give hope to the poor by appearing to Juan Diego. 
Open my heart to fill with compassion 
for those who are hungry and without dignity. Grant me the ability to live simply and to see you in the faces of those around me.
In the darkness of these Advent nights 
let me be guided by the light of your word. Give me the humility to be led by you and the wisdom to learn from you.
I am grateful for the Savior who awaits us, 
and eagerly await the time of rejoicing. 
Let me look forward in hope 
and turn to you with great trust, 
knowing you will guide my steps 
along the unknown path of this day.
Amen.



Ta, Ta for Now!


Comments

Popular Posts