Lenten Reflections: The Ninth Day of Lent

Back to having no meat, Today is a day of abstinence, and we are cooking an El Salvadorean dish that consists of tortillas stuffed with cheese, it is so good. Today is also a day to forgive others who have harmed you emotionally, and physically. Tomorrow I need a lot of prayers I am taking an important test, and need all the prayers I can get. 

"Go first and be reconciled with your brother,
                                      and then come and offer your gift." -Mt. 5:24 






Cast away from you all the crimes you have committed, says the Lord,


and make for yourselves a new heart and a new spirit.--- EZ 18:31



The Ninth Day of Lent! 


Creator of my Life, 
renew me: bring me to new life in you. 
Touch me and make me feel whole again. 
Help me to see your love 
in the passion, death and resurrection of your son. 
Help me to observe Lent 
in a way that allows me to celebrate that love. 
Prepare me for these weeks of Lent 
as I feel both deep sorrow for my sins 
and your undying love for me.
Amen.


Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts