Lenten Reflections: The Thirteenth Day of Lent!

Mother Angelica, founder of EWTN, is in  a"delicate" condition, her fellow sisters report. The nuns are asking for continued prayers for this great woman. The nuns said on her condition: “Although she is most often sleeping, from time to time Mother will give a radiant smile. There is no doubt that her heart must be'on things above. Each day is a gift."  Let us pray today a prayer to St.Michael for her protection and healing.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." -John 14:6



“My cup you will indeed drink, but to sit at my right and at my left [this] is not mine to give but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.” -Matthew 20:23



The Thirteenth Day of Lent Prayer:

God of Love, 
through this Lenten journey,
purify my desires to serve you.
Free me from any temptations to judge others,
to place myself above others.
Please let me surrender even my impatience
with others,
that with your love and your grace,
I might be less and less absorbed with myself,
and more and more full of the desire
to follow you, in laying down my life
according to your example.
Amen.


Ta, Ta for now!


Comments

Popular Posts