Lenten Reflections: The Sixteenth Day of Lent!

Tomorrow we are singing for the choir, Lent mass, it will be so much fun, we are singing one song in particular that i like, it is called "He sent his son," it shows that God sent his son to walk with men to teach us to be like him. It is a very touching song. 

 Lead me, Lord, Lead me, Lord, by the light of truth, and I will follow You. 




"But now we must celebrate and rejoice, because your brother was dead and has come to life again; he was lost and has been found.’” -Luke 15: 32 


The Sixteenth Day of Lent Prayer:

God of infinite love, 
you shower me with limitless gifts in my life. 
In my every thought and action today 
guide me to the bright and loving light of your kingdom. 
Help me to be aware of 
the many ways you allow me 
to share in your life so intimately today. 
Thank you for the gifts you have placed in my life. 
Let me be grateful every moment of this day.

Amen.


Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts