Lenten Reflections: The fourth Day of lent!

Today we have a special Birthday in our family! It is My Sister's Maria Ninth Birthday, Maria, I love you so much and I hope this day is an extra special day! 


Today's tip is to Make a through examination of conscience and to make a good contrition. 

"I have come to call not the righteous to repentance but sinners.”-Luke 5:32



  

"Which is easier, to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Rise and walk? l But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he said to the man who was paralyzed, “I say to you, rise, pick up your stretcher, and go home.” He stood up immediately before them, picked up what he had been lying on, and went home, glorifying God." -Luke 5: 23-25

The Fourth Day of Lent Prayer

Loving creator, 
I am not asking to overcome my weakness, 
but to use it in some way to glorify you.

Let me be aware of 
the many ways you reach out to help me today 
and let me stand in awe of the power 
that you use in such loving ways.
Amen.

Ta, Ta for now!

Comments

Popular Posts