Lenten Reflections: Third day of lent!

No more Meat, No more Meat, and No more Meat again, today is a day of abstinence, Fish is allowed though, but other than that no meat, or poultry. 14 and Up is the required age limit for abstinence. So Happy Pasta or Salad Day!

"The days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them,

and then they will fast.” -Mt. 9:15



Lord, you will open my lips;
and my mouth will proclaim your praise.
For you do not desire sacrifice or I would give it;
a burnt offering you would not accept. My sacrifice, O God, is a contrite spirit;
a contrite, humbled heart, O God, you will not scorn. -Ps. 51: 17-19


The Third day of Lent Prayer

Lord, 
I know how much you love me. 
It’s hard for me to feel it sometimes, 
but I know your love is always with me.

Help me to use your love as a way 
to persevere in my Lenten intentions. 
I am weak, but I know with your help, 
I can use these small sacrifices in my life to draw closer to you.
Amen.


Ta, Ta for now!

Comments

Popular Posts