Lenten Reflections: The Fifth Day of Lent!

Yesterday was St. Valentine's Day Feast Day, I had a great Valentines Day, hopefully you did too. Yesterday's reading talked about temptation, and during Lent we face a lot of temptation, in skipping are prayers or a penances, but like Jesus we must say to Satan be gone, and continue on the path God chose for us.

"Amen, I say to you, whatever you did
for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me." -Mt. 25:40



"The law of the LORD is perfect,
refreshing the soul.
The decree of the LORD is trustworthy,
giving wisdom to the simple."-Psalm 19:8

Today Pray five Our Fathers for the Unborn in the Womb. 

The Fifth day of lent Prayer


Loving God, 
you call us back to you with all of our hearts. 
I feel your call for me deep in my heart 
and I know you want me back 
as much as I want to return. 
Please, Lord, 
give me the wisdom to know how to return. 
Make my journey back to you this Lent 
one of grace, forgiveness and gentle love.

Amen.

Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts