Lenten Reflections: The Sixth Day of Lent!

On Sunday another feast day was celebrated the Feast day of St. Cyril and  St. Methodius, growing up these were two of my favorite saints. I would call them, Syrup and Methodius, these two powerful saints were brothers and Christian Missionaries. They are the Patron Saints of the unity between our faith brothers the Orthodox and the Catholic Church. 


"If you forgive others their transgressions, your heavenly Father will forgive you." -Matthew 6:14




"One does not live on bread alone,
but on every word that comes forth from the mouth of God." -Mt. 4:4

Sixth Day of Lent Prayer!

Father of my soul,
Mother of my heart, 
I know your love for me is limitless beyond imagining. 
You care for me as a loving parent. 
Through my smallest Lenten sacrifices, 
help me to become less selfish 
and more aware of your ways. 
Fan the flame of my desire 
to draw ever closer to you. 
Guide me to seek your love.

Amen.

Ta, ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts