Lenten Reflections: The Eleventh Day of Lent!

I have taken my test, hopefully, I get the results soon and it's all high marks. Thanks so much for your prayers! Today Let us pray a Hail Holy Queen to our mother in Heaven to help us avoid temptation and conquer them. 


Strive For Sainthood. Pursue Holiness. Win The Race.





"I will give you the keys to the Kingdom of heaven.
Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven;
and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

The Eleventh Day of Lent! 


Lord, 
your commandment of love is so simple 
and so challenging. 
Help me to let go of my pride, 
to be humble in my penance. 
I want only to live the way you ask me to love, 
to love the way you ask me to live. 
I ask this through your son, Jesus, 
who stands at my side 
today and always.

Amen.


Ta, Ta for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts