Happy Holy Thursday!


Today is the day that Jesus preformed the Last Supper with His Apostles. The day where he said "Take and Eat, This is my Body" and "Take and Drink, This is my blood." With these words, "Jesus taught a new sacrifice which the Church received from the Apostles and offers throughout the whole world."- St. Irenaeu

This Is My Body! -Luke 22:19








"I have given you a model to follow, 

so that as I have done for you, you should also do.” -Jn. 13:15

You call me 'teacher' and 'master,' and rightly so, for indeed I am. If I, therefore, the master and teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash one another's feet. -John 13: 13-14 





Holy Thursday Prayer: 

Loving Provider, 
you gather me in this upper room with your son, 
to be fed by your love. 
At that supper, Jesus told us to "love one another" 
and I know that is the heart of his gift, 
his sacrifice for me. 
I ask that I might find the source of my own heart, 
the meaning for my own life, 
in that Eucharist. 
Guide me to the fullness of your love and life.

Amen.


Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts