Lenten Reflections: The Twenty-Fourth Day of Lent!

I have reached over 50,000 Views on my blog, I would like to thank all my readers and i will be praying for all of you today! If you have any special Prayer requests just comment below, Thank you! 


"A clean heart create for me, O God;
give me back the joy of your salvation." -Ps. 51: 12,15 


When Jesus saw him lying there
and knew that he had been ill for a long time, he said to him,
“Do you want to be well?” -John 5:6


The Twenty-Fourth Day of Lent Prayer: 

Joyful praise in Lent? 
I'm not sure I always feel that. 
I ask you to help me prepare to understand 
and embrace the paschal mystery in my life. 
I don't always see the beauty and mystery 
of this season 
and often I run from the pain. 
Help me to see how your saving grace 
and your loving touch in my life 
can fill me with joyful praise of the salvation 
you have sent to me.
Amen.


Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts