Lenten Reflections: The Thirtieth day of Lent!

Yay, Mother Teresa is becoming a Saint, the founder of the missionaries of Charity. Mother Teresa was an exceptional woman who loved God with all her heart, and answered the call to be a servant for the poor and sick of the world, now Pope Francis has announced she will be canonized on September 4th this year along with five others.


Today on Twitter using the hashtag #TheyFeelPain there will be a Twitter Storm from 10:00 am. Est to 12:00 Pm. Est. All you have to do is post a tweet on the fact that the babies in the womb do in fact feel pain. 


"The Golden Rule also reminds us of our responsibility to protect and defend human life at every stage of its development." -Pope Francis #TheyfeelPain 





"The one who sent me is with me. 
He has not left me alone,

because I always do what is pleasing to him.”-John 8:29


The Thirtieth Day of Lent Prayer: 

Loving God, 
You have heard my complaints, my impatience. 
Sometimes I become frightened 
when I move away from you. 
Guide my heart back to you. 
Help me to think beyond my own wants 
and to desire only to do you will.

Thank you for the many blessings in my life 
and for the ways I feel your presence.
Amen.


Ta, Ta, for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts