Lenten Reflections: The Twenty-Eighth Day of Lent!

Today I am going to a wedding, yes, a wedding. I know it will be a beautiful ceremony. Weddings are always a beautiful thing to behold, two people joining themselves together in Holy Matrimony for the rest of their lives. 

Your grief will become joy! -John 16:20 



Some in the crowd who heard these words said, “This is truly the Prophet.” -John 7: 40


The Twenty-Eighth Day of Lent Prayer: 



Lord, 
what you ask of my life seems so right. 
It is how I want to live, 
following your Son, Jesus, so closely. 
And yet I fail so often to stay on that path. 
I cannot do it alone, loving Lord. 
I need your help and guidance. 
I need to remember your love for me 
and I want to remember 
how very much I need you in my life.
Amen.

Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts