Lenten Reflections: The Twenty-Ninth Day of Lent!

This is the last week of Lent before it is Holy Week. Today, let us Pray the Pope's prayer, One our Father, one Hail Mary, and One Glory Be, because Pope Francis just recently posted on his Twitter account "Pray for Me." 




 “I am the light of the world." -Jesus



Jesus spoke to them again, saying,
“I am the light of the world.
Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness,

but will have the light of life.” - John 8:12


The twenty-Ninth Day of Lent Prayer:

God of love, 
I know that you are the source of all 
that is good and graced in my life. 
Help me to move from the life of sin 
to which I so often cling, 
into the new life of grace you offer me. 
You know what I need to prepare for your kingdom. 

Bless me with those gifts.
Amen.


Ta, Ta for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts