Lenten Reflections: The Twenty-Fifth Day of Lent!

Today let us pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory, The Releasers is a prayer group that prays the Saint Gertude Prayer every day, for the Souls in Purgatory. Their mission is to help the souls in purgatory are in dire need of prayers and sacrifices to be released from their sufferings. The Releasers hope that they will be able to "release" the Souls in Purgatory with the mercy of God from purgatory and that they may finally be at peace in Heaven. To Join Go to http://www.thepoweroftherosary.com/the-releasers.html


Today bring to Me the souls who are in the prison of Purgatory, and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. -Jesus to St. Faustina 


Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever hears my word
and believes in the one who sent me
has eternal life and will not come to condemnation,
but has passed from death to life. -Jn. 5:24


The Twenty-Fifth Day of Lent Prayer:


Loving and merciful God, 
I am so aware of my sins and weaknesses. 
But as painfully aware of my faults as I am, 
Let me also remember your tender love, 
your gentle and limitless forgiveness. 
I come before you filled with pain and guilt 
but look into your eyes and see the forgiving love 
I so long for in my life. 
Help me to forgive the same way. 
Teach me to love as you love.
Amen.


Ta, Ta for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts