Lenten Reflections: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Today is St. Patrick's Day, the feast day of Saint Patrick, the Patron saint of Ireland, the saint who drove out the snakes of Ireland, and brought Christianity to the Irish. In honor of this great saint, I will be posting a prayer to Him as well as the Lenten prayer.

Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me. -Saint Patrick






“Amen, amen, I say to you,
whoever keeps my word will never see death.” -Jn. 8: 51


The Thirty-Second day of Lent prayer: 



Lord, 
all I want is to be faithful to you in my life, 
but so often I fail. 
Free me from my many sins 
and guide me to the life I will share with you. 
I wait for your promise to be fulfilled 
with great hope in my heart 
and your praise on my lips.
Amen.

Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts