Lenten Reflections: The Nineteenth Day of Lent!

This week let us think of each of the Ten Commandments, and how we follow them in our life. Also, try to follow the greatest commandments today, love one another as you love yourself and love God with your whole heart, soul, and mind. 


Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.

St. Augustine





But whoever obeys and teaches these commandments will be called greatest in the kingdom of heaven. -Matthew 5:19 





The Nineteenth Day of Lent Prayer: 


God, you love me as your own child. 
May I bend my life and will toward you 
so that I might accept your teaching and guidance. 
I am so grateful for your support in my life, 
now and in the eternal life you are preparing for me. 
I beg for your help and Spirit in my life today.
Amen.



Ta, Ta for Now! 


Comments

Popular Posts