Lenten Reflections: The Thirty-first Day of Lent!

Today is our last Choir practice before Palm Sunday, the whole church will be processing in the church with palms. It will be beautiful. Palm Sunday is one of my favorite masses, because of the reading of the Passion, since everyone participates, it feels like you are actually there on Calvary. 

It's Always The Small Pieces That Make The Big Picture! 




“If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples,
and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” -Jn. 8: 31-32 



The Thirty-First Day of Lent Prayer:




Loving Creator, 
I know in your great love for me, 
you see the deep sorrow in my heart. 
Hear my prayers which are offered 
with such trust in you.

Be with me in both mind and heart 
as I renew my life in your spirit.

 Amen.


Ta, Ta for Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts