Lenten Reflections: The Thirty-Seventh day of Lent!

Today let us reflect on the sinful woman who washes the feet of Jesus with her tears, and covers them with kisses of repentance. Consider the way in which she humbles herself before the Lord, and ask God to inspire within you the virtue of true humility. 

Nothing Happens By Accident – God Is Preparing You For Great Things! 



‘The teacher says, “My appointed time draws near; 
in your house I shall celebrate the Passover with my disciples.”’” -MT. 26:18


The Thirty-Seventh day of Lent Prayer: 


My savior, 
do you invite me to share 
in the glory of the resurrection? 
Please stay with me 
as I struggle to see 
how accepting the crosses of my life 
will free me from the power 
of the one who wants only 
to destroy my love and trust in you. 
Help me to be humble and accepting 
like your son, Jesus. 
I want to turn to you 
with the same trust he had in your love. 
Save me, Lord. Only you can save me.
Amen.


Ta, Ta for Now!

Comments

Popular Posts