Lenten Reflections: The Thirty-Fifth Day of Lent!

Today is the Second day of Holy Week, Lent is coming to a close. Yesterday, the mass was beautiful, everyone had palms to be blessed, and the reading of the passion was so sad, "My God, my God why do you forsaken me, My God, My God." We also viewed the Saint Luke productions St. Faustina: Messenger of Mercy play, it was beautifully done and very inspiring for the Year of Mercy!

"God dwells in our midst, in the Blessed Sacrament of the altar."- St. Maximilian Kolbe



"You always have the poor with you, but you do not always have me.” -Jn. 12:8



The Thirty-Fifth Day of Lent Prayer: 



God of love, 
My prayer is simple: 
Your son, Jesus, suffered and died for me. 
I know only 
that I cannot have real strength 
unless I rely on you. 
I cannot feel protected 
from my many weaknesses 
until I turn to you 
for forgiveness and your unalterable love. 
Help me to share this 
strength, protection and love with others.
Amen.



Ta, Ta for nOw! 

Comments

Popular Posts