Lenten Reflections; The Thirty-Third Day of Lent!

Today is a day of abstinence, we are having fish. Fish is acceptable during this day of abstinence from meat or poultry. Also, please Pray of Thanksgiving for my sister to St. Apollonia, a martyr for her faith and the patron saint of teeth and toothache.  My sister had her braces removed yesterday, and we are thankful it went well. Also, along with the prayer of Lent, I will be posting a prayer to St. Apollonia. 

Every Human Life Is Worth The Same – And WORTH SAVING! -J.K. Rowling



Prayer to St. Apollonia: 

O Glorious Apollonia, patron saint of dentistry and refuge to all those suffering from diseases of the teeth, I consecrate myself to thee, beseeching thee to number me among thy clients. Assist me by your intercession with God in my daily work and intercede with Him to obtain for me a happy death. Pray that my heart like thine may be inflamed with the love of Jesus and Mary, through Christ our Lord. Amen. O My God, bring me safe through temptation and strengthen me as thou didst our own patron Apollonia,
 through Christ our Lord. 
Amen.


Jesus answered them, “I have shown you many good works from my Father.

For which of these are you trying to stone me?” -Jn. 10: 32



The Thirty-Third Day of Lent Prayer: 


Most forgiving Lord, 
again and again you welcome me back into your loving arms. 
Grant me freedom from the heavy burdens of sin 
that weigh me down 

and keep me so far from you.
Amen.


Ta, Ta for now! 

Comments

Popular Posts