Lenten Reflections: The Twenty-Seventh Day of Lent!

Back to no eating meat, since today is Friday! Today let us mediate on the lord's Passion, since it is coming up on good Friday! 


 PRAYER is the difference between the best YOU CAN DO and the best GOD CAN DO! 







So Jesus cried out in the temple area as he was teaching and said,
“You know me and also know where I am from.
Yet I did not come on my own,
but the one who sent me, whom you do not know, is true.
I know him, because I am from him, and he sent me.” -John 7; 28-29




The Twenty-Seventh Day of Lent Prayer:


Loving God of forgiveness, 
I come before you humbled and sad 
in the face of my own repeated failings. 
I hold out my hands as a petitioner would, 
asking for mercy. 
It is then that I feel you reach out and take my hand 
in your loving grasp. 
Thank you for the love you pour out on me 
so lavishly. 
Help me to follow more closely 
in the path you have set for me, 
the path of your Son.
Amen.


Ta, Ta for Now! 


Comments

Popular Posts