Lenten Reflections: The Twenty-Second Day of Lent!

We are almost on our fourth week of Lent, Holy week is coming quite rapidly. During this week let us try to pray and sacrifice more, in reparation for the sins of the world. Today let us pray for the Missionaries of Charity, as they mourn four of their sisters martyred today in Yemen. We entrust them to the "God of all consolation." Amen

'A little drop of simple obedience is worth a million times more than a whole vase of the choicest contemplation.' -St. Mary Magdalene de' Pazzi




"For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled,
and the one who humbles himself will be exalted.” -Lk. 18:14



The Twenty-Second Day of Lent Prayer:



God of Mercy and Understanding,
I know that with help
I can open my heart more fully
to the mysteries of the suffering and death
of your son.
Help me to be humble in this journey
and remember that any mercy and compassion I feel
is a gift from you.
I await the joy of Easter with new longing and patience.

Amen.

Ta, Ta for now! 

Comments

Popular Posts